Mission, Vision, Beliefs and Goals
- The mission of the Neshoba County School District is to develop every student intellectually, emotionally, and physically in a safe environment.
- The vision of the Neshoba County School district is that all students graduate college and career ready with courses, certifications, and external opportunities beyond a high school diploma.
- We believe a safe and positive environment is foundational to educational success.
- We believe all students can learn and grow.
- We believe strong educators delivering high-quality instruction are essential to student learning.
- We believe it is critical to equip every student with an education for an ever-changing world.
- We believe schools, students, families, and the community must share the responsibility of ensuring success for our students.
- We believe all members of the Neshoba family are life-long learners and are called to grow and develop.
- We believe in understanding and valuing the diverse cultures and interests of our students.
- Safe Environment: We will maintain and continually develop a safe, empathetic, and positive environment to enhance learning for all.
- Quality Staff: We will recruit, develop, and retain outstanding educators to ensure our students receive an exemplary education.
- Quality Learning: We will equip students and staff with exemplary resources and opportunities to ensure quality learning for continued individual success.
- Communications: We will foster an open dialogue with the Neshoba family to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
- Facilities and Maintenance: We will maintain a clean and healthy learning environment and develop a progressive, state of the art campus.