Neshoba County School District will hold registration for all incoming Kindergarten students at NCES April 26-28, 2016.
Registration will take place each day from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m in the Auditorium.
During this registration period, the parent or guardian of children who will be 5 years old by September 1, 2016 and living in the Neshoba County School District may come to the school to register their child.
Items required for registration are:
* Birth Certificate for child
* Social Security Card for child
* Updated Shot Record for child
* two current proofs of residency
Proof of residency may include the following:
* Filed Homestead Exemption Application form
* Driver's License,
* Utility bill (within the last 2 months)
* Voter's registration card
* Automobile tag receipt
* Mortgage documents (current statement with service address on it)
* Lease agreements (must state the person's name, address and individuals living in the residence, amount of rent, and be signed by the owner and renter, dated and notarized)
Should you have any questions regarding student registration, please contact NCES at 601 656-2182.